Thursday, June 13, 2013

a letter to the people of the internet...

Hello Internet,

     So, I'm extremely bored at home for the summer, and I thought why not start a blog? As, according to my parents, I "waste" all my money on music, and I kinda listen to it all, a music blog seemed to be the best option. I doubt anyone will read, or care, about anything I post, but you've gotta start somewhere. I listen to all different kinds of music, from all over the world, so hopefully there will be a little something for everyone on here. I'm all into the new stuff, but I know the old stuff is usually just as good (or better).
     I'll be posting songs that I like and I think are awesome, songs that everyone else likes, and even songs I dread, and I'll be sharing my thoughts, reviews, etc etc etc. I'll also post generic music news, awesome merch I find, really anything music related. Any who, I want to hear what you have to say to, so defo comment on the posts, give your own reviews, or just tell me what you think/like.

Sincerely (to whomever is actually listening),
mDav

No comments:

Post a Comment